New Design for Desktop and Mobile

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

New Design for Desktop and Mobile

Good evening!


The last days I had some troubles to get my blogger mobile view looking pretty. Maybe I should tell you which issues troubled most if you have the same problems yourself!

1. Navigation is visible in mobile view
I actually don't have a navigation on my blog I just have one single page. So I wanted to delete this section out of my mobile view. It's easy - just edit the section (marked with a <b:section> tag in your html file) and add a mobile="no" inside your tag. Done.

2. Different headline styles
I was so furious because I couldn`t figure out why my post headlines in the mobile view aren't the same as in the desktop view. Now I got it. Just edit the .entry-title class in your css file instead of the .post-title. Done.

3. clear.gif? WTF?
This was the most annoying issue -.- I didn't know where it came from and because of the mobile version I couldn`t check out the html code. AT THIS POINT special thanks to fkm1900 who could find the annoying gsc-clear-button class! Just hide this class and your gif won't appear anymore. Done.

Now have a look at the new design which looks like my gallery now and the mobile view!



2 comments:

  1. How you did that??
    This was the most annoying issue -.- I didn't know where it came from and because of the mobile version I couldn`t check out the html code. AT THIS POINT special thanks to fkm1900 who could find the annoying gsc-clear-button class! Just hide this class and your gif won't appear anymore. Done.

    I´m getting crazy!!

    Thanx

    ReplyDelete